Wash day routine for 4c low porosity hair
Most 4c hair women deal with dry hair regardless of the season. When you add low porosity hair into the equation it has a major effect on how to manage your wash day return and the time that you talk to enough you hair is not damaged by your own hands.
Best 7 steps to washing 4c hair?
1) Start to separate and detangle you hair with your fingers into four of five sections.
3) Once your hair is in section, wet you hair in warm/hot water to start rinsing statute you hair stands. You should start to see product building coming out in the water.
4) Complete 1st wash with a clarifying shampoo to help remove product build up and if you suffer with itch scalp try KeraCare Dry and Itchy Range.
5) 2nd wash requires a lighter moisturising Shampoo useShea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Shampoo. The honey formula helps to calm scalp while you hair is being cleansed, rinse out thoroughly.
6) Wash day routine for 4c low porosity hair you can never have too much deep conditioner. Add generous amount of Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Masque, leave product in for 30 mins, for best results add heat to low porosity hair to enable product to penetrate.
7) Then rinse hair will cool/cold water. This allows hair cuticles to close, and you start to see definition in your afro kinky hair. The curl pattern will be relax and hair strands will thank you.
Author – Cheeky Club Member